- Antiparos is a beautiful island in the southern Aegean sea, at the heart of the Cyclades, Greece.
- The island is located very close to Paros island.
- Antiparos is ideal for a relaxing holiday and can easily be reached from Pounda port in Paros by a ferry boat.
- In Antiparos you can enjoy many activities such as swimming at the beaches along the island’s beautiful coastline, water sports, diving or kite surfing.
- In Antiparos you can see the town (hora) that was built around a 15th century Venetian castle and you can visit the cave of Antiparos that is located on Ayios Ioannis Hill, and its famous stalagmite and stalactite formations; including the oldest stalagmite in Europe.
- West of Antiparos there are three uninhabited small islands: Despotiko, Tsimintiri (between Antíparos and Despotiko) and Strongylo (west of Despotiko). You can easily visit Despotiko and its beaches by a small tour boat.
- Antiparos.com offers a comprehensive travel guide for Antiparos and the nearby islands.
New buildings were unearthed during excavations and restoration work carried out from 30 May to 7 July 2017 in the…
Cine Oliaros in Antiparos town has released the movie schedule for the week 17-24 July, 2017. All screenings starts at…
Giannis Antetokounmpo shot an ad for Aegean Airlines promoting a new website called “Greece By Greeks“. The airline asks all…
Where beauty well exceeds its size Antiparos is a small Greek island located at the heart of the Cyclades and the Aegean sea. It’s situated just one nautical mile from Paros island and it is known for its distinctive Cycladic beauty.
The island offers 57 km of stunning shoreline and is blessed with a striking natural beauty, crystalline emerald waters, golden sandy beaches and other extraordinary natural wonders.
Narrow cobbled stone alleys and streets, white-washed houses decorated with thriving pink and purple bougainvilleas and shadowy eucalyptus trees create this enchanting atmosphere.
Walking through the small town built around a 15th century Venetian castle in a summer afternoon is an experience that will not be forgotten.
Organized boat tours, hiking, cycling, scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing and kite surfing, are just a few ways you can appreciate and experience the natural beauty of the island and the sea.
West of Antiparos there are three uninhabited small islands: Despotiko, Tsimintiri (between Antíparos and Despotiko) and Strongylo (west of Despotiko).
let us help you
(We will contact you and offer you several accommodation options based on your personalized needs.)
What people say
Antiparos is one of the most beautiful islands I have ever visited. The atmosphere makes it ideal for a relaxing vacation. Even if you are staying at Paros it is well worth a day trip to see Antiparos cave, Despotiko island, eat some local Greek food and fresh ice-cream and grab a cocktail before you get the last ferry boat to Paros.
Fantastic sunset in the beautiful and sacred Despotiko Island, Antiparos, Paros, Greece! Amazing Aegean sea!