The Antiparos Festival 2018 schedule was announced. The festival starts on July 16 with the Agia Marina festivities.
You can see below the detailed schedule:
- Monday 16 July (port – Agia Marina)
Agia Marina Feast (traditional music and dance event)
- Saturday 28 July (port – Agia Marina)
Mariza Rizou (co-organization with South Aegean Region)
- Monday 6 August (Antiparos Castle)
Musical journey all over the world since 18th century, until today (for strings and soprano)
- Saturday 11 August (Antiparos Castle)
Stathis Drogosis and Andriana Babali (with Vangelis Markantonis)
- Monday 13 August (Antiparos Castle)
Apostolos Rizos (co-organization with “Antiparos En Plo”)
All events are starting at 21:00.
Entrance is free for all events.
This webpage is also available in: Ελληνικά (Greek)