Ferry Boat Schedule between Paros (Pounda) – Antiparos (April 2018 update)
- Tickets cost €1,30 per passenger, €6,30 per car (<4.25m in length) or €7,30 per car (>4.25m in length) – sold inside the boat. Children ride for free. All tickets are one way.
- Tickets for transfer of other types of vehicles/motorbikes/boats depend on the type and size of the vehicle.
- Ferries are running daily Monday to Sunday all year around.
- The Antiparos – Paros ferry boat trip duration is about 7 minutes. Timetable follows.
This is the complete ferryboat schedule between Paros (Pounda) – Antiparos (Updated April, 2018)
Look at the bottom of the page for the Parikia (main Paros port) – Antiparos ferry schedule
FROM PUNDA* PAROS to ANTIPAROS DAILY
- 10:00 (not running on weekends)
- 12:00 (not running on weekends)
- 19:30 (not running on weekends)
FROM ANTIPAROS TO PUNDA* PAROS DAILY
- 09:45 (not running on weekends)
- 11:45 (not running on weekends)
- 19:15 (not running on weekends)
There is also a small boat operating daily between Paros main port (Paroikia) and Antiparos that only takes passengers and no vehicles. The boat operates from Greek Easter until October. The trip duration is 30 minutes and the one-way ticket costs 5 Euro. (Schedule was updated on September 1, 2017. Trips will be reduced to about half or will stop operating for the winter. Please check back.)
FROM PAROS PORT (PARIKIA) to ANTIPAROS
FROM ANTIPAROS to PAROS PORT (PAROIKIA)
*Punda is also written as Pounda or Pounta. Punda Paros port is different than Punda beach that is also located in Paros island. The Punda Paros port going to Antiparos is in the west part of Paros.